Admission & Withdrawal
- 1. The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without furnishing reasons.
- 2. Students are ordinarily admitted at eh beginning of the academic term. Admission to standard 1st to 9th will be considered only after the annual examination, subject to the availability of seats. Hence, no prior registration will be done.
- 3. For Admission, Students should be introduced by their parents or proper guardians who shall remain responsible for their fee, regular attendance and good conduct. Candidates will have to appear for the admission test and interview. They must come with:-
- A. A School Leaving certificate (if they come from a recognized school.) School leaving certificate of a student joining from outside Delhi or within the city must be counter-signed by the Education officer of the state/District in which the previous school is situated.
- B. A certified copy of the marks obtained in the last examination.
- 4. Before withdrawing a student from the school a month’s notice is to be given else in lieu of the notice a month’s fee will be charged.
- 5. Those whom leave the school in the month of may must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
- A. Fee will be charged for 12 months
- B. All Monthly fees is to be deposited by the 10 of the month of payment through cash, cheque of Draft a t fee counter. Bounced cheque shall be fined @10% of the total fee amount +returning charges of the bank
- C. Late fee shall be accepted only up to 15th of the month after which late fee of Rs. 10 per day will be charged.
- D. Fee defaulter for one quarter shall not be continued in the school.
- E. School reserves right to strike off the name in case student’s fee is not received by due date.
- F. Parents shall preserve the fee receipt and produce it whenever required by the school for occasional checking.
- G. Fees of march should be paid before 28th February.